Skin care for men is just as vital as it is for women.
Este Medical Group in the UK has been proudly serving men, offering a diverse array of face treatments for men on par with those available for women. Highlighting the significance of skincare for all, our dedication extends to ensuring exceptional skin health for men.
Here are famous faces Este has treated with men's skincare:
- Este’s CEO Sam Cinkir has regular face treatments: PRP and Profhilo injections
- Hollyoaks heartthrob Owen Warner loves Este's HydraFacial
- Personal trainer Pavlos ‘Pav’ Savva has Este PRP facial
- Too Hot To Handle Harry Johnson gets a glow from HydraFacial treatments
- Geordie Shore’s Nathan Henry and Designer Scott Henshall both use Este Medical skincare, Este Plus
Our range of Este Plus skincare is suitable for all skin types, ages, and genders. The revitalising, restoring, and protective qualities of EP products are especially beneficial to Este clients who have regular or periodic skin treatments.
What Are Common Skin Concerns For Men?
Men often share common skin concerns on their faces, such as:
- Acne and Oily Skin: Breakouts and repeat acne can affect men of all ages due to excess oil production, clogged pores, and/or hormonal changes.
- Razor Burn or Skin Irritation: Shaving can lead to irritation, razor burns, or ingrown hairs, particularly if not done carefully, or with a proper skin care routine to soothe and protect the skin.
- Uneven Skin Tone: Issues like hyperpigmentation, redness, or discoloration may be caused by sun damage, scarring, or inflammation.
- Dryness: Men's skin can get dry, especially if not moisturised properly or exposed to harsh environmental conditions.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Ageing can lead to the development of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin (see skin laxity), which are common concerns for many men.
Addressing these skin conditions for men involves adopting a consistent skincare facial routine, proper hydration, sun protection, and professional cosmetic clinic treatments and using high-quality skincare products, like Este Plus.
Find Out How You Can Embrace A Proactive Skincare Routine With Este Treatments & Products
Whether you are a skin care for men beginner, or have been dabbling in male skin care already, we have pulled together tips on how to care for your face and skin.
Skin care for men starts with practical solutions and common sense tips, for instance:
- Wash Your Face Regularly: Cleanse your face 2 x day to remove grime and oil. We recommend our EP Iconic Cleanser for dry or oily skin.
- Moisturise Daily: Hydrate your skin with a moisturiser, this helps maintain skin balance and prevents dryness or excessive oiliness.
- Use Protection: Apply sunscreen daily, especially when spending time outdoors. Choose a broad-spectrum SPF like Este Plus Supreme SPF 50+.
- Groom Carefully: Use a sharp razor, shave in the direction of hair growth, and apply a soothing aftershave to prevent irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Exfoliate and Brighten: Regular and professional exfoliation treatments will make your face look brighter, and allow other skincare products to work more effectively, we recommend EP Exfoliation AHA/BHA and EP Brightening Solution.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Maintain a balanced diet, stay hydrated, and get enough sleep.
These men's skincare habits and product recommendations can significantly impact your skin's health and appearance. Putting these simple face care for men habits into your daily routine will make a noticeable difference in how you look to others.
Let’s Talk About Professional Face Treatments For Men
We've laid down a strong foundation of essential habits for you to embrace or continue. Now, it's about elevating your male skin care routine to the next level: specialised skin treatment for men that enhance skin health and give you a rejuvenated, youthful appearance.
Dry Skin On Face Male Treatment Options
Clinical skincare treatments for dry skin in men offer customised solutions that can effectively replenish moisture levels and revitalise the skin.
Here are Este Medical treatments we recommend for men who are experiencing dry skin, flaky skin, fine lines, dehydrated skin, skin laxity, and signs of ageing:
Dry skin lacks sufficient moisture, leading to a loss of elasticity and plumpness in the skin. This absence of hydration can accentuate fine lines and wrinkles, contributing to an older-looking facial appearance in men.
Book an Este Medical male skincare consultation and let’s talk about these non-surgical treatment options for mens dry skin and older looking skin.
Clogged, Oily, and Acne Skin On Face Male Treatment Options
What causes oily skin in males? Oily skin is often caused by overactive sebaceous glands producing excess oil, leading to a shiny complexion. Unfortunately, excess oil production can clog pores, trapping dirt and bacteria, which ultimately leads to acne breakouts and skin congestion.
How to get clear skin for men treatments! At-home treatments may work to keep skin clear most of the time, but sometimes men just need to bite the bullet and come into the medical clinic for a deep skin cleaning and skin renewing treatment like these popular and non-surgical Este skincare treatments suitable for men:
The overproduction of oil in the skin can clog pores and contribute to face acne, which can detract from the overall appearance and smoothness of the facial skin of men, creating an unattractive or uneven complexion.
Este Medical can also address uneven skin tone and skin pigmentation in men with our popular and effective cosmelan pigmentation peel.
Join The Ranks Of Men Making The Smart Move To Have Professional Skin Treatments
Embracing professional male skin care treatments for your face isn't just a trend — it's a smart decision that more men like you are making for healthier, youthful-looking skin.
Contacting Este Medical and locating a nearby Este UK medical clinic is hassle-free and designed to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle — at Este, we strive to make it effortless for you to book top-notch skin care in the UK for men.
November 24, 2023