Social Media Director – London
We seek an extremely experienced, driven Social Media Director based in our London branch who will oversee content creation amongst other duties, for our national chain of clinics.
Only experienced, exceptional candidates will be considered.
- Client Relationships: Seeing out and building relationships with our patients to establish social media consent for filming/photographing their treatment journeys
- Content Creation: Professionally filming and editing content, creating complete content for all of our major social media platforms.
- Collaborations: Sourcing collaborations with celebrities, bona fide bloggers and influencers, handling legal agreements between both parties, ensuring collaborations are a success from start to end.
- Clinic Relationships: You will be required to travel occasionally to our other branches in Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds and Nottingham for content creation purposes
- Online Reputation Management: effectively managing our TrustPilot platform to build brand trust and client rapport
- Instagram Promotion Ads: creating and running targeted Promotions and providing weekly updates on progress
- Social Media Management: Posting content daily to our platforms Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat. This is expected to be extremely professional and informative content based on the treatments we provide. You are expected to either have knowledge of our treatments or research and study each treatment to post confidently on our services
- You will work alongside our existing Social Media team who provide online customer service support