Causes of Female Hair Loss
While female hair loss is often traced back to a history of hair loss in the family, other factors can also result in hair issues.
- Changes in hormones often associated with pregnancy or aging
- Symptoms of post-partum or post-menopausal stages
- Medication used to treat a thyroid issue, or other types of medications
- Stress and depression
- Trauma caused by various types of surgery
- Diet issues such as crash diets, a loss of certain nutrients in the diet, or bulimia
- Tension caused by certain hair styles that tend to pull the hair very tight
Women can count on the Este Medical Group to provide a private and professional hair transplant procedure in regard to your specific cause of hair loss.