Causes for Female Hair Loss
While female hair loss is often traced back to a history of hair loss in the family, other factors can also result in hair issues.
- Changes in hormones often associated with pregnancy or aging
- Natural aging process
- Medication used to treat a thyroid issue, or other types of medications
- Stress and depression
- Trauma caused by various types of surgery
- Diet issues such as crash diets, a loss of certain nutrients in the diet, or bulimia
- Tension caused by certain hair styles that tend to pull the hair very tight
Whatever the reason for your hair loss, achieve stronger and healthier hair growth using our laser hair re-growth treatment that's proven to produce life-changing results. Notice a drastic difference in your hair loss, and receive a positive impact, both aesthetically and mentally with laser hair loss therapy.