Este Medical in Glasgow was thrilled to have Dr. Punam Krishan share her laser hair removal journey!
It’s a big help to see how a laser hair removal treatment works if you have never had one before.
You may have heard Dr. Krishan on BBC Morning Live; as one of their show experts she covers a range of health and lifestyle concerns from postnatal depression to the best ways to treat arthritis. Besides being a real life doctor, Dr. Krishan is also a lifestyle blogger and wellness coach!
Dr. Krishan came to Este Glasgow because she was after hair-free skin on her arms and legs. You can see in the video what an Este laser hair removal session looks like.
Why Have Laser Hair Removal?
First of all, what is laser hair removal? It is a professional cosmetic treatment that uses a skin-safe concentrated beam of light (i.e., laser light) to remove unwanted body hair.
A laser treatment for hair removal targets actively growing hair: the handheld laser device heats the whole hair shaft which weakens the hair follicle causing it to detach from the shaft, as a result hair will not grow back in the laser treated area.
Committing to laser hair removal treatments means permanent hair removal — bye-bye to time-consuming and bothersome shaving, plucking, and waxing.
Este Medical uses the latest and best technology for laser hair removal. The Soprano Platinum, Soprano Titanium, and Candela laser machines offer superior results for removing unwanted hair.
At Este Medical we offer UK hair removal for body and face. If you would like to arrange a free hair removal consultation, then send us a message through our website.
Top 5 Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal
Here are five key reasons why women and men prefer to have laser hair removal:
- Convenient and time saving: Over time, the reduction in hair growth from laser hair removal means you will spend less time on shaving or waxing.
- Long-lasting results: Laser hair removal delivers long-lasting hair reduction. You will experience permanent hair reduction after a series of laser treatments. Enjoy smoother skin with minimal hair regrowth as your laser hair removal sessions progress!
- Accurate targeting: Lasers can target dark, coarse hairs on the face and body while leaving the surrounding skin unharmed. The precision of laser hair removal makes it suitable for targeting hair in the armpits and at the bikini line for example.
- Reduced pain and discomfort: Laser hair removal is considered less painful than traditional methods like waxing or hair plucking. Most laser devices have a cooling mechanism that helps to reduce any discomfort.
- Avoid ingrown hair: With laser hair removal you will reduce the occurrence of irritating ingrown hairs, a problem often linked with shaving and waxing.
See our advice to find the best laser hair removal clinic!
Choose Este Medical For Hair-Free Skin!
Dr. Punam Krishan says she is going to keep you updated on her laser light hair removal journey, so stay tuned for more updates.
Are you ready to make a commitment to laser hair removal? We are here to help you achieve hair-free skin, book an Este UK laser hair removal appointment and put an end to the hours spent shaving, waxing, and plucking hair from your face and body!
October 24, 2023