If you’re trying to lose weight and you want to get the best weight loss tips to try, then we’re here to help. In this article, we take a look at all the options available to you if you want to lose weight.
Sometimes the old-fashioned ways are the best, but when it comes to choosing one – there's no singular best exercise for weight loss. Instead, you can look to the following exercises to try and shift the excess pounds.
- Walking – studies have shown that walking can help obese women reduce body fat and shrink their waist circumference. 50–70-minute walks, three times a week is a good way to kick this habit off
- Swimming – we often hear the question, is swimming good for weight loss, and the answer’s ‘yes’! Half an hour swimming will see you burn around 233 calories, plus swimming is a great way to clear your thoughts, and go easy on your joints
- Pilates – want to shrink your waist, hip, and tummy circumference? 90 minutes of yoga three times a week should do it. You’ll lose weight, help address any lower back pain you may have, and increase your strength and flexibility too
- Jogging or running – there's no doubt that putting on some trainers and pounding the streets can work wonders for burning the calories. Aim for 20-30 minutes around 3-4 times each week. Just add your favourite tunes to keep you motivated
Finding healthy meals for weight loss can often feel like a chore, but we’ve discovered some delicious recipes we think you’ll love. For a healthy option, why not try this chorizo, orzo and sweetcorn summer stew. This is a great recipe if you have a bunch of leftover veggies that need using up – simply chop them up and chuck them in.
If you’re permanently short on time and stuck for ideas, check out the Whole Lotta Yum blog for heaps of quick fuss-free recipes that will help aid weight loss. Our favourite – spicy tuna bowls with cauliflower rice. Nom!
Even with the best recipes ever, weight loss motivation can sometimes go AWOL, so if you can, why not keep yourself going by getting your friends involved too? Take turns to try out new weight loss recipes and have a laugh while you’re doing it.
Are you hoping for a magic pill for weight loss? If you’re looking for a short cut, then you might want to try one of the following -
- Green coffee bean extract – these unroasted coffee beans have caffeine and chlorogenic acid, both of which can help with weight loss
- Green tea extract – contains EGCG, an antioxidant that can help burn fat. Studies have shown that when green tea extract is consumed, and exercise is undertaken, weight loss can be aided – especially around the tummy area
Fortunately, weight loss doesn’t have to be all hard work. Options such as weight loss injections, fat dissolving injections, and body contouring are all now readily available at aesthetics clinics. At Este, we offer -
- Fat Freezing – using the CoolTech machine to get rid of stubborn fat
- Body Contouring – using the HiFU and Velashape III machines to contour your body and tackle cellulite
- Fat Dissolving Injections – made from a natural substance that uses the body’s lymphatic system to help break down fatty deposits naturally and destroy fat cells
- Emsculpt – non surgical body contouring that sculpts, tones, and builds using electromagnetic energy
If you’re sceptical and you’re wondering, do fat dissolving injections work, then you’ll be pleased to hear that yes, they do. It may seem too good to be true, but it isn’t. Fat dissolving injections can work for two to four years, and even longer when you maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet. If injections aren’t for you, and you’re wondering, does fat freezing work, then the answer is also positive. Subcutaneous fats can be reduced by around 25% after just one treatment, according to clinical studies.
If you feel like you’re in a constant battle with your weight and you want to do something about it, then there are plenty of options available to you. Find out more about the treatments you can enjoy at Este and book in for a no-obligation consultation today.