What are the advantages of laser hair removal?
Laser Hair Removal technology has been designed to protect sensitive skin. It is safe and can be used on all parts of the body. It is suitable for all skin types and provides maximum results. The unique dynamic cooling device used in our laser treatments helps soothe, calm and protect the skin.
We recommended the initial course of Laser Hair Treatment between 8 to 12 sessions per body part for best results. We recommended that these sessions be done four weeks apart to target hair at different stages of growth.
Laser Hair Removal Benefits:
Reduce ingrown hairs
In London, laser hair removal uses concentrated light to destroy the hair follicles at the root. This means that the lasers can inhibit hair new hair growth from getting trapped in pores and under the skin, as the entire hair shaft is destroyed and not cut like in shaving.
Long term hair reduction
Although laser hair removal cannot offer permanent results, it can provide long-lasting results. It can also reduce the amount of hair growth, allowing you to enjoy more prolonged periods of hair-free skin.
Secure and reliable technology
Our laser therapists are trained to use this industry-leading technology for laser hair removal. The treatment is also safe for all skin tones and hair types.
How does it work?
Laser treatment therapy is very effective for all skin tones and hair types. Expert therapists will evaluate your skin and hair type before developing a treatment plan tailored to your needs and provide you with the best results possible.
This Soprano Platinum and Soprano Titanium machine are two of our devices; it is ice cold when they first contact the skin. This is so that it keeps the skin's surface comfortable while it targets hair follicles, ensuring that you enjoy a pain-free experience.
The laser will gradually heat the skin to an efficient temperature that “kills” the hair follicle and prevents further hair growth in the future without burning the skin.
Aftercare and preparation
- Shave-Before booking an appointment, you must shave the area.
- No Waxing- Don't wax for four weeks before your appointment. This is because the laser requires pigment in the hair to allow the laser to determine the hair and treat it effectively.
- Avoid direct sunlight- You should avoid direct sunlight for two weeks and protect your skin with sunscreen lotions.
After the treatment, you may notice the skin is slightly red or warm to the touch; we suggest you take a cool shower and ice any areas you feel are tender.
Things to avoid
- Avoid shaving, waxing, plucking hair, or exfoliating 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not expose the treated area to direct sunlight for two weeks.
- Working out 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid steam baths or saunas, and don't swim in strongly chlorinated water for two or three days.
- Don't use bleaching creams or perfume products for 24 to 48 hours.
Book a Free Consultation at Este in London
If you're interested in laser hair removal in London, visit Este Medical Group and discuss this further with our friendly experts during a free consultation.