What is non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty – also known as non surgical liquid rhinoplasty – is the use of dermal fillers to temporarily change the shape of a nose. It is a relatively quick procedure with zero downtime, very few side effects, and little risk to the client.
Typically, non surgical rhinoplasty cost comes in at a fraction of the price of a traditional nose job. However, unlike surgical rhinoplasty, this quicker version is temporary. If you’re wondering how long does non surgical rhinoplasty last, you can expect to enjoy results for around nine to 18 months. This depends on elements such as -
- Your nasal anatomy
- The thickness of your skin
- Your body’s ability to breakdown the injectable filler
Is Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Worth it?
If you’ve been bothered by the way your nose looks for some time and it’s impacting on your life and the way you feel about yourself, then yes, we think non surgical rhinoplasty is definitely worth it.
Because our noses are such prominent features of our faces, if you’re not happy with the way yours looks it can really knock your confidence. It can also have an effect on your mental health including anxiety, depression, and self-esteem.
It would be amazing if we were all happy in our own skin, but sometimes all we need is a little help to get us on the way. At Este, we’ve given hundreds of clients non surgical rhinoplasty procedures, and our non surgical rhinoplasty before and after pics show the wonderful results we’ve achieved.
- It’s kind on your bank balance
- There’s no downtime
- You can get it done in your lunch break
- It’s not permanent, so if you do change your mind – no problem
- It can be costly if you want to maintain it
- Results may not last as long as you’d hoped
- Not everyone’s a fan of needles
- Not every nose is suitable for treatment with dermal fillers
What is Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical nose procedure where the client goes under general anaesthetic while a surgeon performs an operation to permanently change the appearance of the nose.
We offer rhinoplasty in Turkey at our Este clinic in Istanbul. Here, our highly trained medical professionals deliver the best in rhinoplasty surgery. You might be considering rhinoplasty surgery because of one or more of the following -
- Misshapen nose
- Uneven nostrils
- Large or wide nose
- Crooked nose
- Hooked nose
- Nasal congestion problems
The procedure generally lasts around 1.5 - 3 hours and when considering the dermal fillers vs rhinoplasty question, it boasts a number of pros. They are -
- Rhinoplasty is permanent – you won’t have to have top-up procedures to keep your nose looking the way you want it
- It can correct breathing problems – congestion and stuffiness can both be improved
- It can permanently help to boost your confidence – if your nose shape has been a source of anxiety, depression, or embarrassment, then a permanent fix will help you to feel good about yourself
However, as with any surgical procedure, there are cons to take into consideration too. These include -
- You will be put under general anaesthetic
- Rhinoplasty recovery time can vary anywhere from six weeks to (in extreme cases) a year
- How long does bruising last after rhinoplasty? You can hope for bruising to clear up around two to three weeks post surgery
- It’s more expensive than non surgical rhinoplasty
As you can see, both rhinoplasty and non surgical rhinoplasty have their plus and minus points, and neither should be a rush decision.
There are many factors you’ll want to consider when you’re thinking about rhinoplasty vs fillers. Fortunately, because we’ve been helping clients get the results they crave for years, we’re skilled at presenting all of your options to you.
What’s more, whichever treatment you decide to go for, the team at Este will be here with you from your initial consultation to your post-treatment aftercare. Give us a call today to book in your initial consultation and discover how we can help deliver the results you deserve.