How Does the HydraFacial Work?
We believe HydraFacial to be the best facial in Leeds and we are confident you will love the results. The HydraFacial treatment works in six steps:
- To start with, your skin is treated to a detox with a lymphatic draining procedure that will help to increase your skin’s circulation and rid it of toxins.
- The next stage is to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. During this, all of your skin’s dead and dry skin cells and impurities are carefully swept away for a really thorough cleansing.
- Next, your skin is treated to a gentle solution containing glycolic and salicylic acid to whisk away any debris in the pores whilst also brightening your skin.
- If you suffer from blackheads, the next stage involves removal using a solution made up of honey extract and salicylic acid.
- Step five brings a mix of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to your skin to help plump and hydrate.
- Then finally, an LED light is used to stimulate your skin to produce collagen, help reduce redness, and leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
You’ll notice the results of all this intensive work immediately, and you’ll soon appreciate why this deep cleansing facial is amazing for your skin.